CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
Are you passionate about the field of music therapy and eager to support a team of engaged, creative and dedicated music therapists? Are you looking for a role that allows you to lead with integrity while making a difference in the lives of new professionals and the communities they serve? Do you want to be a part of a team of professionals in a flexible work environment that celebrates diversity, growth and potential? Join us at Roman Music Therapy Services and utilize your music therapy knowledge and collaborative leadership style to contribute to transformative music experiences for children and adults of all ages with a wide variety of abilities and needs. Every day we use music to transform lives, one note at a time.
Roman Music Therapy Services is currently seeking a person-centered and culture-driven leader who is passionate about the field of music therapy and nurturing talented team members. The Clinical Program Manager will take on a multitude of roles within the company to help our organization achieve transformative client experiences and broaden the knowledge and confidence of our team.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be willing to grow personally and professionally and have a strong desire to be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced, transformative team environment
- Possess exemplary communication and listening skills
- Balance managing the big-picture and small details while staying focused on the relationships with the team and the clients we serve.
- Be eager to participate in a progressive, shared-leadership model
Examples of Duties (a full description of Job Duties can be supplied upon request or initial interview):
- Participate as a key member of the Leadership Team
- Work to further develop the goals and strategies of Roman Music Therapy Services, LLC through its Mission, Culture Creed, Policies and Procedures
- Communicate with the Executive Director, Office Manager and Professional Development Coordinator on a regular and on-going basis regarding client and staff assignments, successes, issues and questions
- Participate in scheduled individual supervision with the Executive Director on a weekly basis
- Assume the leadership for all inquiries of a clinical nature
- Serve as primary contact for clinical staff and respond to urgent clinical concerns of the team
- Oversee all aspects of client services from intake through termination, including assessment, treatment planning, goal writing and ongoing documentation
- Develop systems and provide support for peer group supervision for Programmatic Specialists, staff music therapists and Lead Music Therapists in coordination with the Professional Development Coordinator and Faculty Supervisors
- Triage and manage any performance related issues with the music therapy staff in a prompt, professional manager and partner with the Senior Support Specialist to implement any Performance Improvement Plans when needed
- Participate in weekly team meetings and professional development with the clinical team and administrative team as scheduled
- Maintain an open mind to a variety of music therapy approaches
- Oversee the Internship Program
- Develop and support new opportunities for clients, staff and our community
- Other duties as outlined by the Job Description
Employment Standards, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Music Therapy
- At least (5) five years of music therapy experience, and at least (1) one year of music therapy supervisory experience
- Driven to support organizational growth, focused on the clinical services delivered by the organization
- Strengths in problem solving/analysis, decision making, clinical supervision and communication
- Excellent teamwork orientation
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salary Exempt with benefits
How to Apply:
If this role is exactly what you are looking for to grow and develop in your career, please submit your cover letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com.
Please note this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. A more detailed description can be provided upon request or initial interview. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Roman Music Therapy Services, LLC believes and practices in Equal Employment Opportunity.