Granite StateMusic Therapy is seeking a music therapist for both full and part time positions.
We are an active music therapy practice with a strong presence throughout NewHampshire andMassachusetts. Our team gets to serve clients of all ages and abilities in schools, rehab centers, homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, and day programs.
Pay for this position is dependent on your years of experience. Novice and seasoned candidates are welcome to apply! Candidates for this music therapy position should possess the following qualifications:
● BA, BS, BM orMA in music therapy.
● Board certified (MT-BC) or eligible to sit for the board exam within 6months of hire.
● Ability to conduct assessments, set appropriate goals within the scope of music therapy practice, design and implement therapeutic interventions for individuals and groups.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, and other team members and track client progress through written notes and reports.
● Excellent interpersonal skills; willingness and ability to collaborate with other therapists, professionals, and family members on a client’s treatment team.
● Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Employees of Granite StateMusic Therapy enjoy flexible scheduling, so you can create a schedule that fits within your preferred working hours and locations. The executive director and operations manager work closely with each team member to help curate a caseload that is the best fit for the clinician. This position offers a unique opportunity to develop a caseload that suits your therapeutic approach while also allowing you to expand your knowledge and gain experience in a wide range of settings. Granite StateMusic Therapy serves individuals and groups from early childhood to older adulthood, so you can build up a highly varied caseload that brings you to unique clinical settings each day.
Granite StateMusic Therapy offers the following benefits:
● Paid holidays
● Flexible scheduling
● Travel reimbursement
● Reimbursement for continuing education
● Social Security
● Workers’ compensation
● Professional liability insurance
● Professional supervision
● Health benefits
As amember of the Granite StateMusic Therapy team, you can connect with a group of enthusiastic music therapists in your community.We host regular staff meetings and professional development opportunities so that our therapists can consult with one another and expand their skills. You Work within a professional and supportive environment at GSMT.
Granite StateMusic Therapy is proud to be at the forefront of the rapidly-growing field of music therapy in New England, and we’re excited to welcome a new member to the team. If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Elizabeth
Ferguson at elizabeth@