Organization: Powers Music School
Position: Music Therapist (part-time)
POSITION: Powers Music School seeks an experienced and energetic board-certified music therapist to work with clients of all ages. The current department consists of two music therapists who work one-on-one with clients.
– Individual sessions.
– Lead group sessions based on department need
– Attend annual faculty meeting & open house
– Explore opportunities for enrollment growth
– Master’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
– MT-BC required.
– Documented work experience of at least 3-5 years.
– Effective communication skills with clients, families, and colleagues.
– Proficiency in multiple instruments – voice, guitar, piano, percussion, etc.
LOCATION: A passionate community committed to playing, learning, and growing together, Powers Music School is located in Belmont, MA. Powers welcomes over 900 students weekly, offering private music lessons in nearly 30 instruments, early childhood and group classes, jazz and rock bands, Suzuki instruction, orchestra, music theory, and composition. The school is also home to summer programs for strings, chamber music ensembles, and young children.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience and qualifications.
Send cover letter, resume and 3 references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Daniel Acsadi
Director of Music
Powers Music School
PO Box 398
Belmont, MA 02478