West Bay Collaborative is looking for a per diem or part time Music Therapist located in or around the state of Rhode Island.
Currently, there are approximately 4 clinical hours available with the option to increase up to 8-10 if interested. This is also a growing caseload so there is potential to grow hours to full time. This is also a flexible caseload and many clients can be moved and adjusted as needed.
– Bachelors degree from an accredited college.
– MT-BC required.
– Rhode Island license required (will help acquire).
– Understanding of Microsoft office, Google Drive.
– Proficiency of multiple instruments.
– Experience writing IEPs a plus.
If interested, please contact SDonovan@westbaycollaboritive.org